Credit: Exclusive permission to reproduce this image was very kindly provided to the Toronto Project by the Map and Data Library, University of Toronto. This image may not be reproduced. Original link found here.
Click here for the full-size image.
In a 1680 map by Abbé Claude Bernou, “LAC DE TARONTO” was the name of current-day Lake Simcoe. The villages of Teyoyagon, also known as Teiaiagon, and Ganatchakiagon, also known as Ganatsekwyagon, were marked on the map.